Terms and conditions
Article 1. General
1. In these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) "KCN MOTORS EUROPE" means Turbo Liner Europe, also trading under the trade names Turbo Liner.
2. "Other party" means any person (both a natural person and a legal person) who has or will have a contractual relationship of any kind with TURBO LINER EUROPE.
3. These Conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam under number 24328345 and can be sent by us free of charge upon request. These Conditions can also be consulted on our websites:
4. TURBO LINER EUROPE reserves the right to change and / or supplement the Conditions. The most recently deposited version or. the version applicable at the time of the establishment of the legal relationship with TURBO LINER EUROPE.
5. The Dutch text of the Conditions is always decisive for the interpretation thereof.
6. The web shop www.turboliner.nl, is part of TURBO LINER EUROPE.
Article 2. Applicability
1. These Conditions apply to every offer and quotation from TURBO LINER EUROPE and also to all agreements entered into with TURBO LINER EUROPE.
2. These Conditions also apply to agreements with TURBO LINER EUROPE, for the implementation of which third parties must be involved by TURBO LINER EUROPE.
3. In addition to these Conditions, additional conditions may apply, if explicitly indicated. If there are any inconsistencies between the Conditions and the Additional Conditions, the provisions of the Additional Conditions will in principle prevail over the Conditions, unless otherwise stated.
4. The provisions in these Conditions can only be deviated from if this has been agreed in writing. In that case, the other provisions of these Conditions remain in full force.
5. If there is uncertainty about the interpretation of one or more provisions of these Conditions, then the explanation must be given "in the spirit" of these provisions.
6. If a situation arises between parties that is not regulated in these Conditions, this situation must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these Conditions.
7. Accepting an offer or placing an order means that the Other Party accepts the applicability of these Conditions.
8. The applicability of any purchase or other conditions of the Other Party is expressly rejected.
9. If TURBO LINER EUROPE does not always require strict compliance with these Conditions, this does not mean that its provisions do not apply, or that TURBO LINER EUROPE would in any way lose the right to otherwise strictly comply with the provisions of to require these Terms.
Article 3 Quotations, offers and prices
1. All offers from TURBO LINER EUROPE are without obligation, unless a period is indicated.
2. Offers are valid while supplies last.
3. A personalized quotation has a period of validity of 14 days, unless a different period is stated in the quotation.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all quotations are made subject to price changes. TURBO LINER EUROPE expressly reserves the right to change prices.
5. In the event of an increase in one or more cost price factors, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to increase the order price accordingly, all this with due observance of the existing statutory regulations.
6. Quotations or. advice is based on the information provided by the Other Party.
7. TURBO LINER EUROPE cannot be held to its quotes or offers if the Other Party can reasonably understand that the quotes or offers, or any part thereof, contain an obvious mistake or error.
8. In a quotation or offer it is clearly stated whether the prices include or exclude VAT. to be. It is also clearly stated whether any government surcharges or levies as well as any costs to be incurred in the context of the agreement, including travel and accommodation, shipping and administrative costs, are applicable.
9. If the acceptance (whether or not on minor points) deviates from the offer included in the quotation or offer, TURBO LINER EUROPE is not bound by it. The agreement will then not be concluded in accordance with this deviating acceptance, unless TURBO LINER EUROPE states otherwise.
10. A composite quotation does not oblige TURBO LINER EUROPE to perform part of the assignment at a corresponding part of the stated price. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to future orders.
11. All prices are expressed in Euros and all prices mentioned in one of our webshops include VAT.
Article 4 Formation, implementation and amendment of the agreement; price increase
1. The Other Party can indicate in the following ways that it wishes to enter into an agreement with TURBO LINER EUROPE:
- During his visit to the branch of TURBO LINER EUROPE, located at Noordeinde 57 in Zevenhuizen, the Other Party has expressly indicated that it wishes to purchase or receive a specific item and / or a specific service.
-The Counterparty has expressly indicated by telephone that it wishes to buy or receive a specific product and / or service.
-The Counterparty has completed the order form via one of the webshops and sent it to TURBO LINER EUROPE electronically. This order has been received by TURBO LINER EUROPE.
- The Other Party has signed an offer and it has been received by TURBO LINER EUROPE if TURBO LINER EUROPE has made a personalized offer.
2. An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of the Other Party's order by TURBO LINER EUROPE. TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to refuse orders with reasons or to attach special conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, TURBO LINER EUROPE will share this within five (5) working days after receipt of the order.
3. The Other Party and TURBO LINER EUROPE explicitly agree that by using electronic forms of communication, a valid agreement is concluded as soon as the conditions in Articles 4.1 and 4.2 are met.
4. If a period has been agreed or specified for the completion of certain activities or for the delivery of certain goods, this is never a strict deadline. If a term is exceeded, the Other Party must therefore declare TURBO LINER EUROPE to be in default in writing. TURBO LINER EUROPE should be offered a reasonable period to still execute the agreement.
5. TURBO LINER EUROPE has the right to have certain work done by third parties.
6. TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to execute the agreement in different phases and to invoice the thus executed part separately.
7. If the agreement is executed in phases, TURBO LINER EUROPE may suspend the implementation of those parts that belong to a subsequent phase until the Other Party has approved the results of the preceding phase in writing.
8. If TURBO LINER EUROPE requires information from the Other Party for the execution of the agreement, the execution period will not start until after the Other Party has provided it correctly and completely to TURBO LINER EUROPE.
9. If during the execution of the agreement it appears that for a proper implementation it is necessary to change or supplement it, then the parties will adjust the agreement in time and in mutual consultation. If the nature, scope or content of the agreement, whether or not at the request or instruction of the Other Party, of the competent authorities, etc., is changed and the agreement is thereby changed in qualitative and / or quantitative terms, this may have consequences for what was originally agreed. As a result, the originally agreed amount can be increased or decreased. TURBO LINER EUROPE will quote as much as possible in advance. By an amendment of the agreement, the originally specified term of execution can be changed. The Other Party accepts the possibility of changing the agreement, including the change in price and term of execution.
10. If the agreement is changed, including a supplement, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to implement it only after approval has been given by the person authorized within TURBO LINER EUROPE and the Other Party has agreed to the price stated for the execution. and other conditions, including the time to be determined at that time at which they will be implemented. The non-execution or non-immediate execution of the amended agreement also does not constitute a breach of contract by TURBO LINER EUROPE and is no reason for the Other Party to terminate the agreement.
11. Without failing to do so, TURBO LINER EUROPE may refuse a request for amendment of the agreement, if this could have qualitative and / or quantitative consequences, for example for the work to be performed or the goods to be delivered in that context.
12. If the Other Party should fail to properly comply with what it is obliged to TURBO LINER EUROPE, the Other Party is liable for all damage (including costs) on the part of TURBO LINER EUROPE as a result thereof directly or indirectly.
13. If TURBO LINER EUROPE agrees on a certain price when entering into the agreement, TURBO LINER EUROPE is nevertheless entitled to increase the price, even if the price was not originally stated with reservation.
14. If a price increase other than as a result of an amendment to the agreement takes place in the period between the order and the execution thereof, the Other Party is entitled to dissolve the agreement by written statement within ten (10) days after notification of the price increase. by TURBO LINER EUROPE, unless TURBO LINER EUROPE is still willing to execute the agreement on the basis of the originally agreed, or if the price increase arises from a power or an obligation resting on TURBO LINER EUROPE by law or if it is stipulated that delivery will take place more than three months after the purchase.
Article 5 Suspension, dissolution and premature termination of the agreement
1. TURBO LINER EUROPE is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the agreement immediately and with immediate effect, if:
- the Other Party does not, not fully or timely fulfill the obligations under the agreement;
- after the conclusion of the agreement, TURBO LINER EUROPE has given circumstances that give good reason to fear that the Other Party will not fulfill its obligations;
- the Other Party was requested when entering into the agreement to provide security for the fulfillment of its obligations under the agreement and this security is not provided or is insufficient;
- due to the delay on the part of the Other Party, TURBO LINER EUROPE can no longer be required to fulfill the agreement under the originally agreed conditions, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to terminate the agreement.
- circumstances arise which are of such a nature that fulfillment of the agreement is impossible or unreasonable maintenance of the agreement cannot reasonably be required of TURBO LINER EUROPE.
2. If the dissolution is attributable to the Other Party, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to compensation for the damage, including the costs, thereby directly and indirectly incurred.
3. If the agreement is dissolved, the claims of TURBO LINER EUROPE on the Other Party are immediately due and payable. If TURBO LINER EUROPE suspends fulfillment of the obligations, it will retain its rights under the law and the agreement.
4. If TURBO LINER EUROPE proceeds to suspension or dissolution, it is in no way obliged to compensate damage and costs thereby incurred or compensation in any way. .
5. If the agreement is terminated prematurely by TURBO LINER EUROPE, TURBO LINER EUROPE will arrange for the transfer of work still to be performed to third parties in consultation with the Other Party. This unless the cancellation is attributable to the Other Party. If the transfer of the activities entails extra costs for TURBO LINER EUROPE, these will be charged to the Other Party. The Other Party is obliged to pay these costs within the term specified by TURBO LINER EUROPE, unless TURBO LINER EUROPE states otherwise.
6. In case of liquidation, (application for) suspension of payments or bankruptcy, seizure - if and insofar as the attachment has not been lifted within three months - will be charged to the Other Party, debt restructuring or any other circumstance as a result of which the Other Party will not TURBO LINER EUROPE is free to dispose of its assets for a longer period of time, and is free to terminate the agreement immediately and with immediate effect or to cancel the order or agreement, without any obligation on its part to pay any compensation or compensation. In that case, the claims of TURBO LINER EUROPE on the Other Party are immediately due and payable.
7. If the Other Party cancels a placed order in whole or in part, the items ordered or prepared for this, plus any delivery and delivery costs thereof and the working time reserved for the execution of the agreement, will be charged in full to the Other Party. brought.
Article 6 Delivery and delivery time
1. Orders are delivered as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days after order, with the exception of prepayments, whereby the final delivery period is thirty (30) days after receipt of payment.
2. A stated delivery time is only an indication, no rights can be derived from this.
3. If an article ordered by the Other Party is temporarily out of stock, TURBO LINER EUROPE will notify the Other Party by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible, but within two (2) working days.
4. Deliveries will be made to the address specified by the Other Party during the conclusion of the agreement.
5. Delivery takes place at the moment that the article is received by (or on behalf of) the Other Party.
6. If the delivery takes place in parts, TURBO LINER EUROPE has the right to regard each delivery as a separate transaction.
7. If delivery does not take place on time, the Other Party will receive notification within one (1) month after placing the order and the Other Party has the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge by means of a written notification to TURBO LINER EUROPE. Exceeding the delivery period does not entitle to compensation.
Article 7 Return and exchange
1. The Other Party can return the delivered items within seven (7) working days after delivery of the article without penalty and without stating reasons. This option does not include software or other comparable products for which the seal has been broken or software for which a binding product registration has been carried out. Returns can only be made after consultation with TURBO LINER EUROPE if the article and packaging are in original, complete, undamaged and unused condition. All accompanying documentation, warranty certificates and packaging materials must be enclosed with the return shipment.
2. In the event of dissolution, the Other Party is obliged to return the received item to TURBO LINER EUROPE within seven (7) working days after the dissolution in the state in which the Other Party received the item. The costs of the return shipment are fully for the account of the Other Party.
3. If the Other Party has returned an article as stated in the previous paragraphs, TURBO LINER EUROPE will repay within thirty (30) the amount paid by the Other Party to TURBO LINER EUROPE by bank transfer or giro transfer.
4. TURBO LINER EUROPE is never liable for any damage, theft or loss, including the return of the packaging or the article.
5. It is not possible to exchange items that are clearly of a personal nature or related to hygiene (such as headphones).
6. It is not possible to exchange items that are ordered or manufactured by TURBO LINER EUROPE for the Other Party at the request of the Other Party or that have been produced in accordance with the Other Party's specifications.
7. If the purchased item is linked to a contract from a Provider, this paragraph does not relate to this contract. In the event of any complaints about this service, the Other Party must turn to this Provider, provided that TURBO LINER EUROPE has not failed to provide information or information about this contract.
8. If the item to be returned is not received by TURBO LINER EUROPE in accordance with the above conditions, the purchase amount will not be refunded. The article remains the property of the Other Party, which is obliged to collect its property within two (2) weeks. The article can also be delivered on request.
Article 8 Force majeure
1. TURBO LINER EUROPE is not obliged to comply with any obligation to the Other Party if he is hindered to do so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault, and neither under the law, a legal act or traffic prevailing for his account comes.
2. Force majeure in these Conditions means, in addition to what is understood in this respect by law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which TURBO LINER EUROPE cannot influence, but through which TURBO LINER EUROPE is unable to fulfill its obligations. Including:
- Strike, illness or accident in the company of TURBO LINER EUROPE or of engaged third parties entrusted with the execution of the assignment.
- Prevention, for whatever reason, of the suppliers of TURBO LINER EUROPE, from whom TURBO LINER EUROPE purchases its business.
- Delayed or incorrect delivery, for whatever reason, of goods ordered in good time by TURBO LINER EUROPE.
- Business disruptions, power failures, disruptions in a (telecommunication) network or connection and / or the internet site (s) not being available at any time.
3. TURBO LINER EUROPE is also entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance preventing (further) fulfillment of the agreement occurs after TURBO LINER EUROPE should have fulfilled its obligation.
4. TURBO LINER EUROPE can suspend the obligations under the agreement during the period that the force majeure continues. If this period lasts longer than two months, each of the parties is entitled to dissolve the agreement, without obligation to pay compensation to the other party. The dissolution must be made in writing to the other party.
5. Insofar as TURBO LINER EUROPE has partially fulfilled or will be able to fulfill its obligations under the agreement at the time of force majeure, and the part fulfilled or to be fulfilled has independent value, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to fulfill it already. invoice the part to be fulfilled separately. The Other Party is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 9 Payment and collection costs
1. When ordering via one of the webshops, payment can be made in (one of) the manner (s) as indicated during the ordering process, namely:
-Payment in advance
-Cash on pickup)
In case of payment by bank or giro, the date of payment is the date of crediting the giro resp. bank account of TURBO LINER EUROPE. A cash on delivery payment is made in cash or in a manner to be determined by the carrier. Orders above €. 1,500.00 incl. VAT. are not delivered COD in one shipment.
2. All other orders and work carried out by TURBO LINER EUROPE must be paid in cash upon collection, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
3. If TURBO LINER EUROPE has agreed a different payment method with the Other Party, payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date. TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to invoice periodically.
4. If the Other Party fails to pay an invoice on time, the Other Party will be in default by operation of law. The Other Party then owes an interest of 1% per month, unless the statutory interest is higher, in which case the statutory interest is due. The interest on the due and payable amount will be calculated from the moment that the Other Party is in default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
4. TURBO LINER EUROPE has the right to have the payments made by the Other Party go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest still due and finally to reduce the principal and accrued interest.
5. TURBO LINER EUROPE can, without being in default, refuse an offer for payment if the Other Party designates a different order for the allocation of the payment. TURBO LINER EUROPE can refuse full payment of the principal sum, if the outstanding and accrued interest and collection costs are not also paid.
6. The Other Party is never entitled to set off the amount it owes to TURBO LINER EUROPE, unless set off is permitted by law.
7. Objections to the amount of an invoice do not suspend the payment obligation.
8. If the Other Party is in default or omission in the (timely) fulfillment of its obligations, then all reasonable costs incurred in obtaining payment out of court will be borne by the Other Party. The extrajudicial costs are calculated on the basis of what is customary at the time in Dutch debt collection practice, currently the calculation method according to Rapport Voorwerk II. However, if TURBO LINER EUROPE has incurred higher collection costs that were reasonably necessary, the costs actually incurred will be eligible for reimbursement. Any judicial and execution costs incurred will also be recovered from the Other Party. The Other Party also owes interest on the collection costs owed.
Article 10 Retention of title
1. All goods delivered by TURBO LINER EUROPE under the agreement remain the property of TURBO LINER EUROPE until the Other Party has properly fulfilled all obligations under the agreement (s) concluded with TURBO LINER EUROPE.
2. Goods delivered by TURBO LINER EUROPE that fall under the retention of title pursuant to paragraph 1. may not be resold and may never be used as a means of payment. The Other Party is not authorized to pledge or encumber in any other way the goods that fall under the retention of title.
3. The Other Party must always do everything that can reasonably be expected of it to safeguard the property rights of TURBO LINER EUROPE.
4. If third parties seize goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the Other Party is obliged to immediately inform TURBO LINER EUROPE.
5. The Other Party undertakes to insure the goods delivered under retention of title and to keep them insured against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to provide TURBO LINER EUROPE with the policy of this insurance upon first request. In the event of any payment of the insurance, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to these tokens. To the extent necessary, the Other Party undertakes in advance towards TURBO LINER EUROPE to cooperate with anything that may prove to be necessary or desirable in that context.
6. In the event that TURBO LINER EUROPE wishes to exercise its property rights referred to in this article, the Other Party grants in advance unconditional and irrevocable permission to TURBO LINER EUROPE and third parties to be designated by TURBO LINER EUROPE to enter all those places where the property of TURBO LINER EUROPE and take those things back.
Article 11 Guarantees, research and complaints
1. The goods to be delivered by TURBO LINER EUROPE meet the usual requirements and standards that can reasonably be set at the time of delivery and for which they are intended for normal use in the Netherlands. The warranty mentioned in this article applies to items that are intended for use within the Netherlands. When used outside the Netherlands, the Other Party itself must verify whether its use is suitable for use there and whether it meets the conditions set for it. In that case, TURBO LINER EUROPE may impose other warranty and other conditions with regard to the goods to be delivered or the work to be performed.
2. In principle, the warranty referred to in paragraph 1 of this article applies, as determined by the manufacturer of the article in question. If the Other Party is a natural person, the rights as set out in Book 7, Title 1, Sections 1-7 of the Dutch Civil Code accrue.
3. If the warranty provided by TURBO LINER EUROPE concerns a matter for which TURBO LINER EUROPE has involved third parties for the execution of the agreement with the Other Party, the warranty does not go beyond any warranty granted by those third parties.
4. Any form of warranty lapses if a defect has arisen as a result of or resulting from improper or improper use thereof or use after the expiration date, incorrect storage, wear or maintenance thereof by the Other Party and / or by third parties when, without written permission from TURBO LINER EUROPE, the Other Party or third parties have made changes or attempted to make changes to the item, confirmed other items that should not be attached to it or if they have been processed or processed in a manner other than the prescribed manner . The Other Party is also not entitled to a warranty if the defect is caused by or is the result of circumstances over which TURBO LINER EUROPE cannot influence, including weather conditions (such as, but not limited to, extreme rainfall or temperatures), etc.
5. The Other Party is obliged to examine the delivered goods or have them inspected immediately at the moment that the goods are made available to it or the relevant work has been carried out. In doing so, the Other Party must examine whether the quality and / or quantity of the delivered goods corresponds with what has been agreed and meets the requirements that the parties have agreed in this regard. Any defects must be reported to TURBO LINER EUROPE as soon as possible, but within 7 days after delivery, failing which the right of complaint lapses. The notification must contain as detailed a description of the defect as possible, so that TURBO LINER EUROPE is able to respond adequately.
6. Any claim under warranty must be submitted to TURBO LINER EUROPE in writing and with the most detailed description of the defect as soon as possible, but no later than one month after the defect has been discovered, failing which the warranty will have expired. If the Other Party invokes a warranty, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to inspect the delivered and / or installed goods to assess whether or not this appeal is justified.
7. If the Other Party complains in time, this does not suspend its payment obligation. In that case, the Other Party will also be obliged to purchase and pay for the other items ordered and what it has commissioned TURBO LINER EUROPE.
8. If a defect is reported later, the Other Party will no longer be entitled to repair, replacement or compensation.
9. If, in the opinion of TURBO LINER EUROPE, the warranty claim is justified, it will pay the Other Party a fee that never exceeds the amount invoiced or paid for those goods, or it will repair or do the delivered and / or repair installed items, or take them back and replace them with proper copies or equivalent goods / items at the discretion of TURBO LINER EUROPE.
10. If it is established that a complaint is unfounded, the costs resulting from this, including the investigation costs, which have fallen on the side of TURBO LINER EUROPE, will be fully borne by the Other Party.
Article 12 Liability
1. If TURBO LINER EUROPE is liable, this liability is limited to what is regulated in this provision.
2. TURBO LINER EUROPE is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the fact that TURBO LINER EUROPE has based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Other Party.
3. If it is established in court that TURBO LINER EUROPE should be liable for any damage, for whatever reason, the liability of TURBO LINER EUROPE is limited to an amount equal to the invoice value of the order, at least to that part of the order to which the liability relates.
4. The liability of TURBO LINER EUROPE is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment from its insurer, if applicable.
5. TURBO LINER EUROPE is not liable for the consequences of errors occurring in brochures, brochures, internet sites and / or other advertising material.
6. TURBO LINER EUROPE is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, missed savings and damage due to business or other stagnation.
Article 13 Limitation period
1. Contrary to the statutory limitation periods, the limitation period of all claims and defenses against TURBO LINER EUROPE and the third parties involved in the performance of an agreement by TURBO LINER EUROPE is one year.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 do not apply to legal claims and defenses based on facts that would justify the statement that the delivered item does not comply with the agreement. Such claims and defenses lapse two years after the Other Party has notified TURBO LINER EUROPE of such non-conformity.
Article 14 Transfer of risk
1. The risk of loss, damage or depreciation is transferred to the Other Party at the moment when goods are brought under the control of the Other Party.
Article 15 Indemnity
1. The Other Party is obliged to indemnify TURBO LINER EUROPE against all third-party agreements, however named and based on whatever ground.
2. If TURBO LINER EUROPE should be sued by third parties for this reason, the Other Party is obliged to assist TURBO LINER EUROPE both in and out of court and to immediately do everything that may be expected of it in that case. Should the Other Party fail to take adequate measures, TURBO LINER EUROPE is entitled to do so itself, without notice of default. All costs and damage on the part of TURBO LINER EUROPE and third parties resulting from this are fully for the account and risk of the Other Party.
3. If the Other Party provides TURBO LINER EUROPE with information carriers, electronic files or software etc., it guarantees that the information carriers, electronic files or software are free from viruses and / or defects.
Article 16 Right of retention
1. TURBO LINER EUROPE has the right of retention on all matters that are under or on behalf of the Other Party under TURBO LINER EUROPE, as long as the Other Party has not fulfilled all its obligations.
Article 17 Intellectual property
1. TURBO LINER EUROPE reserves the rights and powers vested in it under the Copyright Act and other intellectual laws and regulations.
2. The Other Party expressly acknowledges that all intellectual property rights of displayed information, communications or other expressions with regard to the articles and / or the internet sites are vested in TURBO LINER EUROPE, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
3. TURBO LINER EUROPE has the right to use the knowledge gained by the execution of an agreement for other purposes as well, insofar as no strictly confidential information of the Other Party is disclosed to third parties.
Article 18 MKB en Internet Foundation, MKBOK quality mark
1. TURBO LINER EUROPE is affiliated with the SME and Internet Foundation and is an aspiring quality mark holder.
2. TURBO LINER EUROPE and its websites are certified with the SME SME aspirant quality mark.
3. In the event of a complaint, the Other Party can turn to the MKB and Internet Foundation.
The Other Party can submit its complaint to Stichting MKB en Internet in writing, by post or by e-mail. A complaint is specified and includes at least a name, address and telephone number of the Other Party. Anonymous complaints will not be processed.
4. The address of the SME and Internet Foundation is:
2908 KB Capelle aan den IJssel
Phone nr. 010-2345190
Information about the SME and Internet Foundation and the MKBOK quality mark can be found at http://www.stichtingmkbeninternet.nl and http://www.mkbok.nl
Article 19 Applicable law and competent court
1. All legal relationships to which TURBO LINER EUROPE is a party are exclusively governed by Dutch law, even if an obligation is wholly or partly performed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there.
2. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
3. All disputes between parties will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
Article 20 Personal data