Welcome to the website of Turbo Liner Europe!The product Turbo Liner® is a sprayed on plastic coating. To be precise, it's a two-component polyurea with a high molecular density, which after a brief exothermic reaction produces a very tough and particularly elastic protective layer as end result. Turbo Liner® has been the ultimate solution for years of sustainable protection of products in many different markets and applications. From construction to offshore and from design to automotive.
The latter category also includes loading areas for pick-ups, open box vans, trailers and closed box trucks. The unique flexible, anti-skid structured, non-porous plastic coating will not tear, break or wear. Even under the most severe conditions. It is therefore not surprising that this sustainable hot spray is even sprayed in tippers and bulk trailers.
What is it good for?
- Seamless transition from floor to wall
- Full protection against moisture, rust, sand, dirt, damage and many chemicals
- High wear resistance, crack bridging and very impact resistant
- Easy to keep clean
- Stronger and more practical than polyester, metal or wood paneling
- Available in various colors and different layer thicknesses
- Insulating and thermal bridging
- Anti-slip surface, helps with securing cargo
- Customization is possible
- Significantly increases the (residual) value of your vehicle
- Warranty for the entire life of the car